UAN helpdesk by epfo: uan helpdesk portal launched in 2017 but due to some most common requests epfo categorized those, most of them solved by the employee himself at uan member portal. some issues need the attention of the employer and epfo field officer.
However, If you have any New issue that not categorized below, please do comment below.
Request to Correct the Details:
Now employees themselves correct these details at uan helpdesk portal 2.0 I mean regular member Portal itself.
After, login to the UAn Portal, click on profile and edit contact details like Mobile number, email, date of birth etc.
- Update Address/ bank IFSC / Pan aadhaar details
- Reset your UAN Login your Password
- Know the Status of your PF Transfer Claim
- Forgot Password and Moblie Number Change:
How to change Mobile Number in Epfo UAN Portal?
uan mobile number change:
- Login to the UAN Portal,
- Click on manage and then select contact details,
- You will see the Existing Email and Mobile Number.
Click on change Mobile Number, Enter New Mobile Number 2 times, and click on get Authorize PIN.
Enter OTP which is received to New Mobile Number and click on Update.
Change mobile Number without Login UAN?
- Visit UAN Portal,
- Click on UAN forgot the password,
- Enter your UAN Number.
- you will see existing Mobile Number details which is registered with epfo.
do you wish to send to OTP to your existing Mobile Number? (if it’s working)
Click on change Mobile Number.
enter your New Mobile Number and confirm it by OTP to new mobile Number.
change UAN password while Mobile Number lost
- Click no to send OTP to old Mobile Number,
- Then Enter your name, and date of Birth
- if you entered the wrong details,
- The above information provided is not matching with the information available in the system. Kindly contact EPFO Office.
- Enter Your PAN/ Aadhaar to verify, and enter your Mobile Number.
How change password uan Password?
if you able to log in the UAN Portal, Then on uan Portal members area.
- Click on Settings>> Enter Your Old password,
- then Repeat New password 2 times, and click on Update.
That’s all you can update your password without contacting the epfo helpdesk.
Change UAN password without Login
- Visit UAN member Portal,
- Click on forgot the password, Enter Your UAN Number
UAN Helpdesk Toll-Free Number:
There are no of The Employees are Searching for The UAN Helpdesk Toll-Free Number, Some contact details are given below that is Customer care Helpline Number, Contact Number, Support Number these are Available given below.
UAN Helpdesk Number: 1800-118-005.
Email ID: [email protected]
if Any Problems related to The UAN Login and UAN Activation To Mail This Address, Given below
Email ID: [email protected]
EPFO Head Office Address:
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14,
Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066, India.
Offline UAN Helpdesk @ epf office/employer:
- Employees have an option to approach the employer with relevant documents.
- The Employer also Forward your Request to EPFO Field Officer.
- Then Verifying Your Request and Supporting documents, EPFO Get your Details and Correct the Data Base.
EPFO/UAN Customer Care:
Employment Provident Fund Organization has the Best Helpline Center (1800-118-005) for The Employee Satisfaction, Approx there is 25 number of Executives are Assist to You. Below are services assist by epfo customer care Customer Care those are,
- Finding out your UAN number
- Reporting of more than one UAN number existing against your name
- Unavailability of UAN Passbook
- When you need to change mobile number
- Any other technical issue
- Updating KYC
- UAN portal related problems
- When guidance for UAN transfer is required
- Problems faced by the new employee in linking their UAN number.
- Not received the OTP while registration
We can Available for The Monday to Friday from the 09:15 to 5:45 on phone.
The government has come up with EPFO help desk to help others with their issues like Uan Password reset, mobile number change, updating KYC, problems in checking the balance of transfer and claim status.
EPFO Help Desk Customer Care No.
Any of the EPF members can dial this EPFO toll-free number 1800118005 between 9:15 am to 5: 45 pm. They can assist you in solving any of your small problems related to Uan. According to the information, there are a total of 25 executives who are available during the working hour who will definitely assist you in your problems like:
EPFO Help Desk even brings forward online facilities where you can simply visit the website and let them know about your issues. However, this process includes a huge amount of time as the executives can take between 1 week and 3 months to meet up with your issues.
The URL for EPFO help desk online service is http://184.108.40.206:9094/UANHD/
You can visit the Url for the following reasons:
- When you want to know your UAN number.
- When you want to rectify your personal details.
- Problems relating to UAN Passbook.
- When you fail to receive an SMS while UAN activation.
- When the employers are not approving the KYC document uploaded by the employee
How to access UAN account after changing mobile number?
- UAN member Portal>> forgot password>> click on NO to send to old number,
- Enter your name and date of Birth, and click On verify.
- Enter your PAN or Aadhaar Number.
- and enter Your Mobile Number.