UAN is a universal account number and it is introduced by the Employee Provident fund organization. The UAN is an important number for each employee. It is the Accesskey of uan portal to know balance and pf withdrawal The UAN number is twelve digit numbers and it will link with several EPF members ID. The employee can easily update their personal information on online and also take a loan from the PF account. The employee can also apply for the loan in online and you can easily download and check the PF passbook at anywhere and anytime.
Benefits of the UAN Number
The Employee Provident fund organization has offered the online facilities of UAN such as registration process, filling of the monthly returns integrated with the internet payment of the contribution and the charges. The employee must use their UAN for automatic PF updates and PF transfer. The fund transfer is one of the main advantages of the universal account number. The old employer and the new employer can easily transfer funds without any hassle. UAN account provides several benefits to the user such as easy fund transfer, withdrawal, and others.
Features of UAN
- Transparency track all pf accounts with single Permanent uan.
- flexibility udate profile change details, know balance etc.
- portability while transfer changing jobs
The UAN is compulsory for EPF withdrawal and this UAN number was helping a lot of the peoples. The EPFO will send the monthly messages intimation of the PF account and it helps to remain the due date for the users. The employee or user needs not to apply for the Pf accumulation transfer on the job changing. The KYC document used for the UAN authentication and for every employee can get only one universal account number. The user can tell their UAN to other employees.
UAN login via member portal
First, the employee needs to get the UAN number and you need to know more information about step to finding the UAN number. The employee will need their mobile number and member ID during the process of online registration. With the UAN activation process completed and the employee can visit the universal portal again to the login. Step to log in and activation UAN via member portal
- Visit the UAN member portal
- Click on the activate UAN and the UAN form will appear on the screen
- Enter your UAN and select on a check box to enter the member ID.
- Select the office and state and enter your PF office code.
- If a user does not have your member ID, enter the PAN card and Aadhaar card number.
UAN registration for member portal login
- The user can fill the details such as name, mobile number, date of birth, email address and others.
- Enter your captcha code and select one to get the authorization pin number.
- The user will receive pin number on their mobile for the verification process.
- Enter your authorization pin number and then enter your email address.
- Submit the application form registration process.
- After completed your UAN registration and activation process and the user gets the confirmation messages for your mobile number or email ID.
UAN Member Portal Interface Features
The Prime minister of India Narendra Modi announced the UAN (Universal account number) to facilitate PF (provident fund) number portability. EPFO’s UAN member portal interfaces accessible at the official website of EPFO. This offers various facilities through a single window. The UAN is an umbrella for various member IDs for the individual that given by various organizations. The UAN does not change in the employee lifetime even he or she change job but the number is same.
UAN is the 12-digit number that allocated to Employee Provident Fund (EPF) member. It helps to control all their PF accounts without any one intervention. The UAN associates with the employee and combines all their PF accounts across the organizations. Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India issued this UAN to every employee.
If one changes his or her current job, then he or she needs to get new PF account with the new organization. This is the main reason for the multiple PF accounts allocated to a single employee. Multiple PF account numbers are very difficult to manage by the employee moreover he or she has to get the approval from the old organization to withdraw the PF money. To overcome these problems, UAN concept introduced by the Government of India to makes the PF account management easier.
Features of the Universal account number:
The main purpose of the UAN is to keep the centralization of all employees’ data and reduce the need of the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) on employers for the purpose of employee verification.
- To introduce the Universal Account Number, the bank account, as well as KYC details, should link so the employee’s information verified and account also established.
- UAN helps to track the job changes for each employee.
- If the employee changes their job, then they need to give the UAN number to their employer in order to link with new PF account.
- Using this way, Employee Provident Fund Organization updates all kinds of employee information as for where the employee currently works.
- When the person switches job, UAN stops he or she makes any unnecessary PF money withdrawal.
- The employee get only one Universal Account Number
- You can change jobs as much as you can and the UAN follows you (this feature is for few employees)
- The UAN number is attached to your identity
Features of the UAN member portal:
- You can use a single mobile number for the registration process
- You can add various id numbers but use one mobile number to log in the UAN member portal
- UAN members can view more than ten accounts under various organizations.
- There is no restriction for how many times you can view the account.
- There is no need to create username or password
- You need to use your mobile number or any identification number such as voter id to log in
As the register UAN member, you can view only one PF account under one employer.
UAN is the best tool to check the employee provident fund balance in quicker and faster. The UAN(UAN) is a twelve digit number to check your status of the pf funds which is allotted by the organization. UAN is allotted to identify the employee in the company and the employer can submit the particular information of the provident fund on the EPFO portal. The UAN is unique for each employee in the company and one can change or modify the details of the EPF without the employer. If the employees are new to the organization then they have to submit the required documents to get the UAN number. This twelve digit number is allotted to the individuals under the universal account number. It will help to view the details of the member identification about the balance status and you can check the status of the funds via online with UAN.
Steps to check the uan number status:
For checking the balance of your employee provident fund visits the official portal of the universal account number. Employees can check their status of the application in online.
- First, visit the official portal of the Universal account number. The Url is unique for employee provident fund members.
- Go to the UAN portal and click on check Universal account number status.
- It redirects to next page, you have to fill the provident fund number to check your status.
- The employee needs to choose the state, if you are working in different states, you must enter the state of the current working location. Enter the first two letters of the states on the page.
- Then choose the EPF region from the drop down list. States have the different region, so you can find the region from the provident fund uan portal which is given in next three letters of the PF number.
- After choosing the region and state, first, two columns of the PF number will be filled automatically. Then you can verify with PF number.
Generating the uan Number on uan portal
- You have to fill the firm number, the organization number will be same for all the employee works in the firm. This number is the first digit of the PF number. The organization number will be going up to seven digits.
- You should fill the extension in the fourth column, it will not be in provident fund number. The employee can ask it from the bank.
- Then fill the PF number which ideal to the employee in the organization. PF number can be in maximum seven digits.
- The employee must fill the necessary information,
- Date of birth
- Member name
- Confirm password
- Mobile number
- Captcha code
- After filling all the details, you click on get pin to receive verification code through SMS. Then you have to enter the PIN and click on submit to check your status.
The status of the PF withdrawn or activation is appearing on your screen. If you are new to check the status of the PF then follow the above steps it will help you to check the entire operation of the PF in faster.
The UAN is essential for the employee for the purpose of getting the provident fund in a simple manner. The universal account numbers activation can be done in many ways and the employee uses the simple procedure to activate the account. The UAN is the necessary one for every employee. Without the universal account number activation,
the employee cannot use any service provided by the UAN member Portal. So the employee immediately activates the universal account for their benefits. With the advent of the technology, the people can use many ways to activate the universal number in a simple manner. With the help of the internet, the employee gets complete information about the UAN activation. The UAN is allotted to the employee provident fund organization members. This organization has introduced the universal account numbers for the employee benefits. It is the unique number given to the entire employee across the India who is allocated to the employee provident fund scheme. it is the unique number for the different accounts that is so useful for the employee to get the provident fund easily.
Features of UAN:
With the help of the universal account number, the government of India needs to make the transaction in a simple manner without any hassle. With this type of services, the transaction is more flexible and faster for the employee convenient. All the employees in the employee provident fund organization members must have required the UAN for the getting the fund. Every year, the employee provident fund organization has given the instruction to the employers to give the UAN to every employee.
In these days, the employee does not have any aware about the universal account number. This is the necessary one for the employee to get the provident fund amount in an easy manner. The UAN serves many benefits to the employee and the employee is more reliable to get the fund amount. With the help of the universal account number, the employee can check their employee provident fund balance in a convenient manner.
Whats the use of UAN number in epfo?
Every year, the employee provident fund organization has given the instruction to the employers to give the UAN to every employee. In these days, the employee does not have any awareness about the universal account number. This is the necessary one for the employee to get the provident fund amount in an easy manner. The UAN serves many benefits to the employee and the employee is more reliable to get the fund amount. With the help of the universal account number, the employee can check their employee provident fund balance in a convenient manner.
Benefits of UAN activation:
- The UAN provides several benefits to the employee to use the UAN services in a simple way.
- The employee can also activate the UAN in the online mode and it requires some steps for activation.
- The employee must log on the UAN portal and clear read the instruction given in the portal.
- Then the employee searches the important links in the portal and just clicks on the UAN activation.
- The employee enters the twelve digits UAN or the provident fund account number.
- The employee must enter the name exactly in the document that they provide to the provident fund organization.
- employees enter proper details to activate the UAN through the online.
After this type of process is completed, the employee gets the notification message on the phone and creates for the UAN login.
UAN login & registration process
The UAN is otherwise known as Universal Account Number. UAN is a unique number that is given to each member of the EPF (Employees provident fund). The UAN is the twelve digit number and various employees provide fund members ID. The numbers are published to the members with the lifetime validity. Many people are enjoying the benefits and features of Universal Account Number. The Users can use the UAN for automatic provident fund transfer and provident fund updates. You don’t worry about to check the UAN login & registration process in the UAN unified portal because it is the very easy task to do.
There is a huge number of useful facilities are provided to check the Universal Account Number. The users can also now see the UAN through by their PAN, Aadhar and Bank Accounts. In order to produce, the UAN and users need to be registered with the Employee Provident Fund Organization services and should help to Employee Provident Fund Account. The main motive behind the launch of UAN is the link of multiple provident fund account numbers that are allotted to the single employee by the various organizations less than one single account. The UAN can access by the worker by visiting the UAN member portal website. Follow the given steps to check the UAN login & registration process.
UAN Registration Process:
Each and every employee holding the Provident Fund (PF) account is eligible to register for UAN. The UAN is the unique twelve digit code that is assigned to each and every employee holding a provident fund account. Introduced by Employee provident fund organization, the UAN has made processes of Employee provident fund such as refunds, transfers, contributions etc. Follow this given steps to how to register your Universal account number.
How to register Universal Account Number:
- First of all, log on to the official link i.e. epfo portal.
- Then enter the state that you are located in
- Enter your Provident fund and the establishment code. The salary slip must contain your provident fund number if you are not sure of it
- Click on Check status button. After clicking the status button, the status page will be displayed on your computer screen. It will say UAN is activated
- After activating the universal account number, take the screenshot of same and report it to your worker, who will then utilize your UAN for transfer of provident funds.
Once you have activated or registered your Universal account number, the next step is login. To log in to UAN member portal, get on to official website. Those who have forgotten their UAN and password, using your register contact number will suffice. On the Employee provident fund organization member portal, accessing the account can be done through Universal Account Number, proof of the identification number- Aadhar card number, PAN number etc or your registered contact number. Nowadays, Checking the UAN login & registration process is a very easy task for the users to check their Universal account number.
Pf balance checking with uan number
The process of the EPF withdrawal and transfer are easy and also take lesser time when compared to the traditional method. By entering the account login and password the employee can easily view their details of the PF account at any time and any place in the world. The employee responsibilities for the EPF are generating the universal account number. After the UNA activation and registration, the employee can know EPF balance via the UNA member portal. Employee Provident fund organization plan to track the PF transfer from one account to different universal account numbers. The EPFO provide the services to employed members, pensioners, and others. The employee PF is one of the beneficial investments for the necessity of their future. The PF can be used for the various purposes at the different movement.
Check the PF balance with UAN number
A universal account is a unique number of every employee and it is given to each employee contributes in the EPF scheme. The UAN helps to transfer funds easily and the employee can update their information of the KYC. The features will be available like employee PF number and enter your universal count number on UAN portal. Now the UAN member portal merged into the unified UAN portal. Most of the employees logging into the UAN member portal only for the reason to injury in their PF balance statement.
Few steps to Check PF balance with UAN number
- The employee can register at the UAN portal for SMS and you receive the notification in every time the employer despite money in your PF account.
- The employee can also use missed call facility and again you have to register to check your PF balance in online.
- You can receive and send your PF balance in your mobile number.
- You can also call the UAN toll free number to check the PF balance along with the interest.
Benefits of the UAN number
Due to the fund transfer with the UAN and the employee or user will get the higher pension after the person retires. Once the verification of the KYC is done by the new employer and the money transfer will be done automatically and without any hassle.
Download Pf passbook
- Today the UAN members can also download their PF passbook with the UAN number. The UAN member portal is very easy to operate and if an employee has forgotten the UAN password and the member portal can be useful to log in the account.
- The UAN member portal does not require any information for download the PF passbook. Only the employees need the PF account number.
- You can check the PF balance via member portal the employees need to register with the member portal
- The member portal need not need the password to login the PF account. With the help, KYC document numbers and mobile number can easily log in the PF account.
After login, you enter your PF number and then employee can download PF passbook.
Pf Transfer And Withdrawal With Uan
The UAN is the necessary for applying a provident fund. UAN is the separate number which is given to a number of employees works in the organization and offered by the employer of the company. Today, the provident fund helping lot of the people, it provided after the retirement of the employer. UAN number is not changed, if you move to new jobs, you use the same number in the organization. The employee can use the UAN number to check the latest updates, withdrawn pf amount and automatic pf transfer. Most of the employees do not transfer the pf amount after changing job. If the employee is not transferred amount in their account, they have not able to withdrawn amount after changing the job.
How to transfer pf funds in online:
Employee provident fund is one of the safe options to invest your money and it returns after your retirement of the work. For applying EPF you have to submit the required paperwork, mandatory from your salary and authentication. You have to give the application form to the employer of the company, they verify your details and send to regional office.
- The employees go to the employee provident fund online portal to create or transfer amount from one account to another.
- Then you can create the login ID based on your UAN. Then it directs to page where you should fill your required details such as UAN, mobile number, state and account number.
- You have to check your account if you are eligible for transfer the PF amount. Then you have to enter the state where the employer location, find the name from the drop down menu.
pf transfer at uan member portal
- Click on check eligibility, it shows if you are eligible or not. If you are eligible then register details on the official site. It sends the verification code to your mobile via SMS and enters the code. It sends the confirmation message to your mobile to continue the further process.
- You have to login the account, click on request to transfer PF account which is on the top of the tab. You have to fill the PF form to transfer the amount. Fill the required details on the form and click preview to verify the details and click on agree. Then you can claim the transfer and the status of the funds are appearing on the screen.
Steps to withdraw the PF with uan:
- First, you have to check the eligibility criteria in the official EPFO portal.
- Then fill the application form for withdrawn in online and download the submission application which you have filled in online.
- If you are activated your Pf account number with UAN you withdrawn amount easily.
- You have to fill the application form two months from after leaving the job.
- If you are leaving the job within five years you have to select the reason carefully for leaving the job.
Fill the reason for withdrawal, and then submit a request to epfo claims portal.
Uan Helpdesk portal login registration
The employee provident fund organization has maintained the UAN helpdesk for the employee satisfaction. With the help of the epfo helpdesk, the employee can solve the UAN related problem in a simple manner without any hassle. The employee must log in to the UAN portal with the help of the mobile number and password is the necessary one. If the employee needs to change any information in their account, they use the UAN helpdesk to fulfill the needs and requirements.
epfo customer care number toll free 1800 118 005
It is the simplest one for the employee to change any things in the account. In the UAN portal, there is the profile menu is the option to update the mobile number and other things in the account. But the employee this type of option only if the old mobile number is still active not any other purpose. If the employee forgets the mobile number and UAN login password, they report to the UAN helpdesk. With this type of process, the employee gets the proper solution to solve the problem in a simple manner.
If the employee needs to change any information in their account, they use the UAN helpdesk to fulfill the needs and requirements. It is the simplest one for the employee to change any things in the account. In the UAN portal, there is the profile menu is the option to update the mobile number and other things in the account. But the employee this type of option only if the old mobile number is still active not any other purpose. If the employee forgets the mobile number and UAN login password, they report to the UAN helpdesk. With this type of process, the employee gets the proper solution to solve the problem in a simple manner.
The advantage of UAN helpdesk:
With the help of the helpdesk, the people can solve many problems at the time of UAN registration and activation. This one contains advantage to the employee and the employee can easily solve the problem. In this scenario, the employee also submits the request through the online mode and gets the better result for the problem. The employee must use the UAN helpdesk to solve the issue of the universal account number. The UAN helpdesk is available in beta version and it is the mandatory one for the employee. The employee forgot the password and mobile number is the major problem of the UAN login issue. The employee uses the helpdesk to recover the password and mobile number. If the employee forgot the password and the mobile number is still active, they also visit the UAN portal to recover the problem.
Working of the uan helpdesk:
The UAN helpdesk is working in many ways. The employee has to login to the UAN portal, update the mobile number and password in the menu option present in the portal. The employee also submit the request to update the details in an early manner. The problem related to the message does not receive when activating the UAN can also recover the helpdesk facility. With the help of the UAN helpdesk, the employee also submits the request through the online to get the pf transfer & claim status in a simple manner. After submitting the request, the employee receives the one-time password on their mobile. It is the key and the employee has to verify for all uan services.
NOTE: presently not uan helpdesk portal is not operational, but you can still contact them facebook, twitter