UAN Activation: Get UAN Number For UAN Login: Employees can Login the UAN Member Portal, Employee Bring your UAN Number with You.This UAN Number Are Provided from the salary Slip. You Didn’t Find The UAN Number Contact our HR Department to Provide the UAN Number, Otherwise, you can not Login The UAN Member Portal.
Given Below Details to Find the UAN Number:
- EPF Account Number
- Your Name
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
UAN Activation at unified Portal:
Employee can Login the Official Portal Before Register and activation For the UAN, To Activate the UAN below Following Steps to Activation process
- Employees can Visit the unified member portal Official Portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface), for successful uan login Then Choose the UAN Activation Link to Submit.
- Then fill The Login form and Now Enter The 4 Required Details.
- Important Note: Aadhar and Pan Work Only these details to Employer Joining for the Company
- Universal Account Number
- EPF Member ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Then Select any one of The Above option, Then Enter Name, Date Of Birth, Moblie Number and Email Address.
- If The Moblie is already Confirmed by epfo unified portal, you can Retrieve the Password you forget the Password They Can Helpful for The Moblie Number.
- Now Enter The Captcha and Submit The Application Form.
- Next Moblie number authentification, You Will Get The Authentication PIN into Your Register Mobile number.
- Then Enter The PIN and After Submit the Application Form Some Declaration for the Applicant To Submit The Form.
- Now Submit The Application Form, They Can Find Out All Details like Name, Date Of Birth, Moblie Number and Employer Details. Verify the Details and Noe Create The Password. The Password Should be Alphanumeric, 1 special Character, 8-25 Character long which is sensitive.
- Lastly, Enter The Email address and Submit The Form, The Above Proces are Complete Registristartion and activation For The UAN Member Portal.
- The Complete The Process you will get The SMS from The Register Moblie Number.
how to get Member id for uan activation? (simply enter the epf number)
Note: You can activate the uan login either way with uan number or pf number on unified uan portal
Steps of UAN activation Login:
The Complete the Activation for The UAN Portal, Employee Now Login the UAN Portal, This Portal Provides Many Benefits for The Employee.
Once Login the UAN Portal, UAN Number Act as a User ID. You Have To Remind Password.this Password is same as the At Time Of The activation.
Procedure for UAN Activation:
- Employers can Visit our Official Website http://www.uanmembers.epfoservices.in/
- Then Fill The All required Documents
- For ExamplePF Number, Select State, and Region, PF Office.
- Then Activate for The UAN Status through PF Number.
UAN Activation Through Moblie Number:
- Employer Can Activate Your UAN Through Moblie Number.
- Employer Can Fill The Details like Date Of Birth, Member Name, Password and Confirm Password.
- Then You Can Receive the PIN Number To Your Register Moblie Number.
- Lastly, Verify the PIN So The UAN Activation Process is Completed.
Benefits of UAN Activation:
Employee Now Login The UAN Member Portal there are No Of The Benefits are Used For The Employee.The UAN and EPFO Portal The Employee can Register the Portal There are Many Benefits are Given. that is
- Employees can Easily Download the EPF Passbook Through Online by Providing UAN Number.
- epf members can Download the Passbook and View There are many times for You.
- Also, Check The Claim Status and Withdrawals.
- Then Check The PF Balance Using SMS and Missed call Service.
- Employee Can Change and Update the KYC Information Through The EPFO Portal.
- If You Not Get the UAN, Then Track the Status of the Time.
How to Check UAN Status online:
Check The UAN Status through the Official Website By Using your PF Number, Employee Forgot and Missing the PF Number We can’t Check the Status through online.
- First Visit our Official Website http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/check_uan_status.php.
- Now We can Search the Know UAN Status Option.
- Then Select the Appropriate State and Region.
- Now Enter The PF Number.
- Then Click on the UAN Status.
- The Status will Appear on The Screen.