pf claim status, pf withdraw, pf transfer, pf status,
EPF Transfer Rules
- FORM 13 for pF transfer to another epf Account.
- You can’t transfer pf amount to other pf account holder.
- we cannot transfer partial amount to another pf account. only full transfer available after that old pf account being closed.
- Employer & epfo approval is necessary
- Both account member details should be same (Name, father name, DOB).
- EPF Pension amount also transferred along with pf balance.
EPF Offline Transfer process
download EPF Transfer from epfindia.gov.in Form no 13. fill the details and submit it, tothePresent employer.
then employer request to the EPFO, then epfo team send the documents to the previous.if the previous employer approves your pf account gets transferred.
PF withdraw form>>presnet emplpoyer>> epfo>>Previous employer>> successful / denied.
How to transfer withdraw epf balance without the employer?
It can be possible if Your UAn Number activated and you know it, then login to UAN Portal update your Aadhaar card, Pan card, bank details including IFSC code.
with The Help of Aadhaar and UAN now employees can withdraw transfer epf Account from the previous employer.
There are 4 ways to transfer epf balance from other pf to another.
- Offline transfer if your details didn’t match from old to new pf account.
- Online Transfer at OTCP Portal same details and employer must have the digital signature.
- UAN Transfer: if you already have UAN Number while joining with the New employer and the personal details are same then it automatically transferred to the present employer.
- One Employee one epf account holders all details and UAN, aadhaar must be matched.
you can pf transfer status at OTCP portal http://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/OTCP_ForEmployees.php status at p
You can check all epf claims by PF number at epfo claim status portal.
PF withdraw rules 2017
- Without UAn Number Pf withdrawal is not possible.
- The minimum time to wait for epf withdrawal is 6 Months.
- TDS applicable early withdrawal before 5 years 20% without pan card, 10% by pan number.
- TDS will not applicable for below withdrawal of 50,000.
- No tax After 5 years.
EPF Withdrawal Only possible in following conditions
- After 2 Months of unemployment
- Dead before retirement
- After retirement 58 years.
EPF Withdrawal Forms
- EPFO Withdrawal form 31 from Epfo Portal. this form can be used to withdraw some portion of the amount from epf fund.
- EPF Form no 14 can be used Pay LIC Premium from EPF balance.
- Form 10 D for getting monthly pension whoever crossed 58 years.
- Pf pension FORM C withdrawal of pension amount who are not crossed 58 years.
FORM 19 will be used withdraw fund from epf balance, withdrawal benefit added after 10 years of service completion.
Note: PF Account Must be transferred or withdrawal after 36 months or 3 years because No interested will be added to the epf balance account.
EPF form 19 is different from based on the service of 10 years. Age Group of below 50 years. 50-58 years. over 58 years.
FORM no 20 can be sued to withdraw pf amount in case of epfo member died. it is also different from based on service years. and age group.
Nowadays Epfo Members transferring to PF to another PF Account online with UAn Portal.
withdrawing pf amount bank account is now made online very easy.
EPF Withdrawal Process online / offline?
EPF withdrawal is UAN Number not directly allowed. UAN helpful update employee KYC details like Aadhaar, Pan bank details.
and also UAN useful for check pf balance, download uan passbook etc.
- For Online Pf withdrawal go to epfindia.gov.in >>employees>> Online claim transfer portal OTCP>> Login / Register there.
- Fill the Withdrawal form to check epf withdrawal eligibility,
- Enter the bank account details, epfo member details, employer details etc.
- After filling the PF withdrawal form you can download it for offline use.
- Your Pf withdrawal request along with the goes to the employer and regional epfo office.
- Then employer verifies the employee details for approval. after that, epfo process your application.
- Company HR has to visit the Employer login portal and approve the claim.
You can submit the Epfo withdrawal form which filled online toRegional EPFO office & employer. This helpful to process your application fast.
Generally, epfo withdrawal request process withing 3-4 weeks. if any delay from employer and epfo office it could take more time.
You can check epf withdrawal status at epfindia.gov.in cliam status portal.