Employee Provident Fund Organization(EPFO)
EPFO Login Portal services included for both employee and employer. employee services included like PF balance on mobile, epfo android app, UAN portal login registration, generating UAN number from pf member id. PF Transfer and withdrawal using PF number at epfo portal, UAN members can also Transfer pf amount one account to another account easy.
EPF balance passbook statement with UAN
There are tremendous users daily checking epfo portal for their balance details in from the Epf statement with epfo login, PF balance with Pf Number. epf balance with UAN Number. Download UAn passbook on UAn Members Portal.
Three ways we can Pf balance with UAN Number
- On The Epfo Mobile app
- By Sending SMS to UAN Helpdesk number.
- we can also check pf balance by giving a missed call to the same EPF toll-free number.
Above three methods PF Member must know his UAN Number for his PF Account.
EPFO PF claim status
Epfo members can check pf claim status with their claim ID or with PF Number. but If epfo employees checking claim status for PF transfer there are issues along with employer end. please fix with the employer.
employer plays the main role in settling the claim. There is an OTCP Portal By EPFO, Online claim transfer portal. www.memberclaims.epfoservices.in.
PF Transfer with UAN Made Easy
There is An Automatic pf Transfer if you submit UAN and Aadhaar Number then old pf account with the previous employer all the amounts transferred to the present pf account.
PF Transfer benefits
Increase earnings of interest
hassle fee transfer
No deductions from employee pension scheme unlike epf withdrawal
EPFO payment online
Every month employer has to pay the epf contributions of employees to epfo. The last date of epf payment maybe 24th of every month.
But from January 2017 onwards epfo payment portal changed to unified UAN Portal. now employers also can login to UAN portal for monthly payments, documents approval, Claim approval etc.
How to Make epf payment at ECR Portal?
visit Epfo ECR Online payment portal fill the details to generate ECR (Electronic Challan cum Return), TRRNselect the bank and make payment using TRRN number.
Before that to generate ECR challan download the previous month contribution list and adjust the values save as txt upload it to the epfo portal. it will generate ECR challan.
TRRN temporary return receipt number helpful for tracking epf payment status.
EPFO Interest rate is as now 8.56%
TDS On epf early Withdrawals (before 5 years ) is 10% if pan card not submitted then it 20%. also, there is no TDS below withdrawals of 50,000.
UAN Login Registration process
- Generating UAN bY Pf number it also called as UAN status, check UAN Number with Pf Number. Then Activate it
- With Mobile Number and POI document Number like Pan card, Aadhaar card etc.
- Create the password for UAN Number and Verify Mobile Number by OTP. This UAN Activation process done within 2 minutes.
you can UAN Login details including UAn Number and password within 6 days.
How to login to UAN Member portal for balance?
Visit the UAn Members portal and enter your UAN Number and Password also enter human Verification code then click on login. just like email & facebook login.
You can find UAN Portal services in a diagram on this epfo services portal.
for checking balance go to download section and click UAn Passbook download.
UAN member portal services
- Update KYC
- UAN passbook download
- EPf balance with UAN
- SMS Alerts on Every transaction.
- Transfer PF Amount without company HR Approval.
- Get Online support from UAN help portal.
- Check Pf balance by SMS & Missed call
- UAN Members can track Pension & Epf balance with EPF App.
EPFO Mobile App for balance checking
PF Transfer /withdrawal process
You can transfer pf amount from one pf account to another pf account. filing a request EPFO OTCP portal. type the URL on your browser epfindia.gov.in and then come to the employee services. click on OTCP online claims portal. then You can create username and password if not created early.
Fill the personal details
2nd old Pf account details.
Part C details present account.
Step by step guidelines to transfer PF:
Visit epfindia.gov.in >> employee services>> Online Transfer claim Portal (OTCP)>> Login / register.
You can sign in by Selecting a Document from the list, enter the document Number along with the Mobile number and click on sign in.
Click On claim and then Request for transfer of account. Then fill the Personal details
- Mobile Number,
- Email ID,
- bank Account Number.
- Bank Ifsc code.
Pf transfer 2nd part Fill the Previous Pf details
Select the state and epfo Office and then enter the establishment code followed by pf Number.
Then click on get details you can get previous company details Like company Name & address Epfo code of the employer.
Then Fill the details include date of birth
- Date of birth
- Member name
- Father / Mother / spouse name
- date of joining
- date of leaving
PF Transfer Part C Present Pf details
Enter the pf Number and DOB, date of Joining and leaving.
Select the claim through p[ressent Assemntrment click On confirm, click to get Pin enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
You can Note down the Claim ID and Also download printable Form 13.
claim id useful for checking epf claim status.
EPFO Services for Employers
- Establishment registration for epfo code.
- ECR portal 2.0 Challan Upload and make payment.
- Create Multiple UAn Numbers for employees & activate Them.
- Upload EKYC Documents,
- Download the Employees UAn Numbers list from epfo service portal
- Confirm Previous employment of the employee
- Upload digital signature certificates.
There 3+ websites dedicate epf employers. ECR 2.0 For making payment. but now employers can pay the pf contribution on the unified uan portal. all details about epfo employer services at uan employer portal.
EPFO Services for employees
- Check whether your employer contributed to epfo payment or not with TRRN.
- epfo member portal registration
EPFO member registration with epf portal
- Just follow this flow chart don’t google like epfo member registration because it kills time.
- Just type this URL or official epfo portal epfindia.gov.in and then just scroll the screen you may look like EPFO Service then Click On employees.
- On the Employees services Portal. you could find Download epf passbook. Epf passbook is the another way to check pf balance than getting epf balance by SMS.
- TO download epf passbook member has to register with the epfo portal. No pf NMumber required for epfo registration.
- just enter the Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Upload any POI document like PAN, Aadhaar, voter id, passport etc.
- Then enter the document number and Also name as on the ID Proof.
- enter your email Fill the captcha code
- Click on get Pin Then You will get an SMS to your mobile number and then Enter the that OTP on epfo login portal.
- Click on I Agree, Then Your Successfully registered with EPFO.
- You can login epfo portal version 1.0 and You can download the epf statement from there.
The whole process includes epfindia.gov.in>>serivces>>employers>>epf passbook>>login / regisration >> fill the from>>download epf passbook or pf statement.
EPFO other portals
Members can check UAN status with epfo portal
Visit epfindia.gov.in click on employees Under epfo employees Services click on the Know your UAN status.
This link will redirect you to New EPFO UAN Portal, On The UAN Portal just click on Know your UAN status, Not on UAN Activation, also some members trying to Login UAN Portal with epfo portal credentials, that’s not works.
After you clicked on the EPF UAN status. Then You can enter your PF Number by selecting the State and epf office. and the click on get status.
You could see the message like UAN Is already Activated On this member id. Just enter following details so we can send details to the registered mobile number.
enter Member registered mobile Number which is indicated while the date of joining.
UAN Number is already given to the employer by epfo while creation member account. you can get it from there also you can directly know from EPFO portal like above process I said.
Activating UAN Number with Member ID
Log on to UAN Member Portal. Below the Login form, you could find Activate UAN, Click on UAN Activation From
fill the following details
- UAN Number
- PF Account Number
- Mobile Number
Finally, fill the captcha code and Click on Get PIN, After you got the PIN to you mobile Then enter the UAN Activation Portal then click on submit.
On the Next Step Create Username and password for UAN Portal Login.
- Your Name Not editable
- Father/husband Name
- date of birth.
- You can verify the establishment code by clicking i declare that establishment code is same.
- UAN Number is Automacitrcaly inserted into the form.
Create password section enter your password
Renter your password
Type your email id and click on Submit.
Then Your UAn is successfully activated Go to UAn member portal then login with your UAN Number and Password.
Epf employer UAN unified portal for monthly payment
Claims portal OTCP member claims.epfoservices.in
epfo employer login
The EPFO is otherwise known as Employees Provident Fund Organization. The EPFO employer login offers various information’s about UAN Login and Registration and employee registration process. An EPF (Employee Provident Fund) is specially designed to provide the social security for the workers of a specific organization and its assets to develop stronger worker bonds. Whether you like to enjoy all these facilities, then you want to register at Employees Provident Fund Organization.
The process to Login Epfo:
The worker can select the employee provident fund registration either online or offline. The offline EPF registration process will take much time and put many efforts into the registration process. The online registration process gives special facility for the worker can register Employee Provident fund organization login portal on the internet without any hassle. If you prefer to register this process in online is one of the best choices for you. The employee needs to download a registration form from the official website of the Employee provident fund organization. Apart from that, the number of procedures and documents need to follow. Some of the documents are required at time of the registration process, so the workers need to keep it as safe.
The Employee Provident Fund Organization offers three kinds of schemes such as
- EPF (Employees Provident Fund) scheme
- EPS (Employee Pension Scheme)
- EDLIS (Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Schemes)
You should learn about how to login Employee Provident Fund Organization Login member portal, for purpose of availing different facilities offered to employees by EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization). An EPS (Employee Pension Scheme) is one of the most important schemes for the employees, those who are working on the different government and private industrial organizations and sectors. The Employee provident fund organization scheme started under Ministry of the employment and labor, Government of India. The major goal of Employee Provident Fund scheme to give strengthens and support to the employee in the private and industries establishments.
Tips to Login EPFO:
Follow these steps to check the EPFO Employee Login
- First of all, fill all your details in require spaces for the registration
- Now, you have to entire the correct document type. After that, you are registered; you can log in to Employee provident fund organization member portal.
- Whether you have to register into EPFO login portal along by using the PAN card, then you have to click the PAN card number in the tab. Choose any one document and you must have to enter the PAN card number
- Before submitting the form check all the details to get a PIN number to your mobile
- Then click to submit button
- After submitting all your details you will get your authorized PIN
- Whether you enter your authorized PIN, you will register successfully with the EPFO portal
You can follow these above steps to log in the Employee provident fund by entering your particular details like document number, mobile number, and document type. Now you successfully download the employee provident fund passbook from the Employee provident fund organization portal.
portal login epfo unified
The Employee Provident Fund Organization offers the online services through the epfo unified portal to a member. The PF account transfer service is available for the employee and the employee must read the guidelines before applying the PF account transfer claims. The EPFO has offered the various online facilities like the registration establishment, filling of the monthly returns integrated with the online payment of the contribution and the charges. The fund transfer is one of the biggest advantages of the universal account number from the old employer to the new employer is easy without hassle free. If you are looking for the EPFO login portal for checking PF balance, claim status and others. The universal account member portal comes first for upgraded the epfo services such as update the member details, online claim transfer documents update and others.
EPF balance check with UAN number
- The user can register at epfo unified portal login for check PF balance
- The employee receives the notification in every time the employer despite money in your PF account.
- The user has to register to check your PF balance in online.
- You can receive the PF balance in your mobile number.
- Otherwise, you can also call the UAN toll free number to check the current PF balance.
Steps to epfo unified portal login or registration
The universal account number portal is available for both employee and employers. With the help of the UAN number you log in the epfo unified portal.
- Select the document to upload among the ID proof such as pan card, passport, driving license, Aadhaar card and others.
- Enter the document number
- Enter your mobile number
- Furnish your PF account number
- Submit the mobile in required filled to get the OTP
- Set the username and password for the EPFO unified portal login
How to do epfo login portal
To login at the universal account number portal, the user has to use the UAN ID and password. The UAN user name and the password must be the same at the time of the universal account number login activation. If the user forgot the UAN account password then you can reset the password. When you resetting the password the messages will send to your mobile number or email ID. After the login, the user would reach the UAN dashboard and the user would get the following the options within the universal account number log in the dashboard.
Benefits of the universal number account for employees
The EPFO will send the monthly messages to the PF account holder and the messages with help to show the balance amount and interest rate. The user needs not to apply for the Pf accumulation transfer on the job changing. Once the verification of the KYC is done by the employer and the money transfer can be done easily from PF account to other PF account. Due to the fund transfer with the UAN account and the user will get the higher pension after the period of a retiree.
Benefits of Checking Your EPFO Status Online
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is a constitutional body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. EPFO administers three schemes such as the Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance, and Employees’ Pension Scheme. EPFO is one of the largest social security organizations in the world by means of its transaction volume. You can access your PF (provident fund) online in a simple step. The provident fund (PF) service is a lifesaver for every employee who has no idea about how to access PF account and take action on the account. The government provides many PF facilities to the employees to check their provident fund balance, download PF passbook, and other provident fund related facilities.
Ways to check the EPFO status:
To check EPFO status, you need certain things need to check the EPFO status. It includes your PF (provident fund) account number, EPFO regional office of your employer and establishment code. If you are the member of the government EPFO facility, then you can easily check your provident fund status in online. If you submit your PF claim at one of the EPFO office in India can use this online service to know their EPFO status. One who wish to use this service, simply knows their PF account number is enough. Steps to check your EPFO status described here.
- Go to the official website of the EPFO.
- Search employees tab under our services section.
- Click on know your claim status tab.
- Now, you redirected to another page. In that click the link, click here for know the EPFO status.
- A new page opens with one field in that select you EPFO office state.
- On the next page, select your EPFO office city.
- Then, select the EPFO offices where your claim is settled using the drop down menu.
- Once you selected EPFO office, the office/region code automatically filled with relevant filled.
- Then, type your employer establishment code (maximum seven digits) in the third box.
- Use the fourth box if any extension or sub code required for fill the establishment code.
- Or else simply leave the box if there is no sub code or extension required.
- Then, fill your PF account number in the fifth box (seven digits maximum).
- Before click on the submit button recheck all the data entered correctly.
- Once checked all the fields click on the submit button to submit all your queries.
- Now, you can able to view your EPFO status.
Benefits of checking EPFO status online:
- Check EPFO status online feature allows you to view/track your EPFO status in online without going to any EPFO office.
- Check EPFO status online service is a simple and hassles free method to view your EPFO status.
- If your online provident fund feature activated, you can check your provident balance.
- Your PF account statement updated whenever an action takes place in your account.
- You can also check your EPFO status on your mobile using the EPF India app.
The Epfo is abbreviated as Employee Provident Fund organization. In India, the EPF balance is the retirement corpus. You and your worker assist regularly in developing the Employee Provident Fund Balance. A status of your employee provident fund balance shows a situation of your retirement planning’s. The employee provident fund balance is an amount that is there is your EPF (employee provident fund) account. The Employee provident fund balance consists of the amount deducted at each and every month from the salary plus an amount that assists to your EPF balance account by your worker. Knowing your Employee provident fund balance can be the best indicator of the retirement savings.
The EPFO launched an online inquiry platform for the Employee Provident Fund. An idea behind the move was to give the workers quick access to the information related to the provident fund account balance. The employee provident fund is the main part of remuneration structure of salaried worker. Checking the Employee provident fund can give you the best valuable insights into the status of your provident fund account. Find out the employee provident fund organization balance are not an easy task and required a form to fill and offices to visit for knowing this information. With the launch of online Employee Provident Fund balance check facilities, the workers can now easily know their Provident fund balance in few minutes.
Steps to check the EPFO Balance Online:
Follow these given step to check your Employee Provident Fund Organization Balance Online
- Keep your Employee provident fund Account number handy to check your EPF balance. This is very important information with respect to communication relevant to your Employee provident fund account
- Open the official link of employee provident fund organization and click on Know your EPF balance text at bottom of web page
- Select a state of Provident fund office in which your Employee Provident Fund balance account are maintained
- After selecting your employee provident fund state, the list of city offices is pertaining to the specific state that will be list on the down. Select your city particular employee provident fund office from given list. For e.g. If your provident fund state offices are at Karnataka and local office is in Bangalore, then you have to choose the Bangalore as your city.
- Now fill in the Employee provident fund balance account number, you name as mention on the employee provident fund records and your contact number. Usually, the Employee Provident fund number would be in the following format such as TN/MAS/0054222/000/0000111. Instead, three digits in middle are not there for your employee provident fund account number, then leave a box at blank and proceed. A first two alphabets in Employee provident fund account number is code for the region and the next three alphabets are code for the Provident fund office. According to this, you can select your regional provident fund office.
- Finally, Click Submit and Employee Provident Fund Balance will send to you through by SMS on your contact number that you share in the application form.
epfo withdrawal (TDS, interest)
Tax on the EPF is one of the major problems for every employee and believes some of the EPF withdrawal is not taxable. The process of Employee Provident Fund withdrawal and transfer is easy and also take lesser time. The employees no need to stand in long line for the EPF withdrawal and EPF balance transfer. The Employee Provident Fund Organization will not deduct TDS if the user withdraws PF after the five years of the continuous services and including the service with the former employer.
Tips to avoid Tax on the EPF withdrawal
The user can leave heavy Tax burden in the EPF withdrawal. If the employee chooses the proper plan and they can avoid Tax. Do not try to EPF withdraw after the joy hopping and the employee might give some tax after each PF withdrawal. The PF transfer will help to save Tax in amount transfer and the employee can easily transfer the PF balance by using this service. The EPF amount gives interest till three years of the non-contribution. If the user is switching to the business or leaving the job then a user can wait for five years for completion.
TDS Condition on the EPFo withdrawal
The EPFO can deduct the Tax on TDS source if the employee falls under some criteria. The user has not completed continuous services for five years. The PF withdrawal is more than fifty thousand and it is easier the limit was rupees thirty thousand. Five-year services mean aggregate services and the employee have worked in the various organization.
But the entire services period is more than five years and the employee has transferred the EPF balance of previous organization. If the employee has withdrawn the EPF balance of the previous employment then the service period of employment is not considered for the continuous services. The employee previous service period not added to the recent service unless they transfer previous EPF amount. The employee can avoid the TDS on the EPF withdrawal if the employees fulfill some requirements.
Steps for EPF tax calculation
The premature EPF withdrawal tax payment is not simple and it involves those years when the user have availed tax benefits. Download the EPF passbook from universal account number member portal. The passbook of EPF shows the information and the user have to add the entire contributes separately for a financial year.
- Now add the employee and employer contribution excluding interest part
- Add the pension contribution
- Pick interest on the employee contribution for the year and deduct interest of previous financial year from the recent financial year
- Take out interest on employer contribution
- Open income tax e-filling portal and select respective financial year to the revised income tax return
- Increase the user taxable income by employer PF contribution and also earned interest of year
- Fill interest on the employer contribution into another column of income.
- Deduct employee contribution from total investment amount and now the employer investment will be display.
Why to Use EPF Transfer in Online Using EPFO Self Portal
EPF (employee’s provident fund) is the retirement beneficial scheme, which available for all the salaried employees. This provident fund is maintained by the EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization of India). Any company with more than two hundred employees required to register with EPFO. EPF is the saving platform, which helps employees save some amount of money from their salary each month that can use in case you are not able to work or upon retirement.
Need for EPF transfer:
In the earlier days, people switch their job then he or she needs to submit the request to the old employer for transferring the EPF balance to current employer account. This procedure involves many paperwork and other things so EPFO launched the online self-portal to reduce the burden of the employee. This portal service becomes easier and hassle-free.
Benefits of EPF transfer:
- Before five years, if you close the old PF account then the money becomes taxable. However, now simply transfer the fund so that you can able to enjoy your earned money fully.
- You can also earn prevailing interest rate from the Employee Provident Fund Organization in the end that becomes a huge sum because of the compounding power.
- Even you can get partial withdrawal on your provident fund (PF) money for such reasons like purchasing or constructing the house, medical treatment, marriage etc.
How to use EPF transfer?
Employee Provident Fund always allows the fund transfer but this takes more time and paperwork like employee get a sign in form 13 by their ex-employer and then submit it to the employer. In addition, the form has to send via post so it can be lost or misplaced. There was a lot of trouble among the employees to get their PF money.
Steps to transfer your EPF money online:
Using the below steps you can log into the EPFO member portal and transfer EPF fund from one employer to another. If you already linked your EPF account with universal account number (UAN), then you can easily transfer your PF fund. If you do not have the UAN service, then you need to ask your employer.
- Go to the EPFO official website and create the UAB based login Id
- In the new page, enter your UAN, phone number, and other details like current employer state, account number, and establishment number.
- Then, check your account eligibility to make a transfer on the website of EPFO.
- Using the drop-down menu, fill the current employer details in the relevant field.
- After entered necessary details, click eligibility check button
- After some time, the website lets you know that your account is eligible or not for EPF fund transfer.
- If you are eligible to transfer, then you can register on the EPFO website.
- Enter your valid photo ID and the website sends PIN number to your mobile number to verify.
- Then click on the PF transfer request and fill all details in the transfer form correctly that contain three parts.
- Check all the details and enter PIN number
- Finally, submit the form.
Epfo Claim Status
The employee provident fund organization provides different types of services to the employee. This one also provides the claim status, employee provident fund balance and withdraws with the help of the online mode. In the present days, the employee can check the employee provident fund claim status without visiting the provident fund office. The employee can also see the provident fund status with the help of the provident fund portal. the employee provident fund organization provide many benefits to the people and use different types of technology for the purpose of people getting the online services in a simple manner.
With the help of the employee provident fund organization claim status, the employee is easy to check the provident fund balance, status and many other things in a reliable manner without any hassle. The claim status facility is only provided for the employee provident fund organization members. The employee also submits the claim status in any employee provident office for their convenience across the globe. epfo members needs to check the provident fund claim status with the help of the provident fund account number. The employee chooses the reliable services through the online portal of the provident fund organization.
Steps for seeing the EPFO claim status:
- The employee uses the official portal provided by the provident fund organization for the purpose of seeing the provident fund claim status in a simple way.
- In the official link, they must follow the instruction to see the claim status provided by the provident organization.
- In the very first thing, the employee must select the employee provident office name and find the claim has to settle in a simple manner.
- If the employee selects the provident fund office and then automatically generate the region and office code in computer screen in the box.
- Then the employee enters the establishment code in the respective box of the employee provident fund claim status page and the code is at least seven digits.
- The employee enters the provident fund account number for the purpose of seeing the claim status in the portal.
- Then, the employee finally clicks on the submit button to get the provident fund claim status in a simple manner.
EPFO claim status with the UAN:
- The employee also uses the universal account number for checking the provident fund claim status.
- Firstly, the employee must log in to the universal account number portal for getting the claim status without any hassle.
- In the online portal, the employee gets various services for checking the provident fund claim status in an early manner.
- With the help of the universal account number portal, the employee also see the claim status, provident fund balance and the withdraw information and other things.
- In the online portal, the employee also submits the withdrawal claim form for the purpose of checking the application status in the online mode.
- This is the simple procedure to display the provident fund claim status in a simple manner in the online mode and get the proper status.
epfo login registration members
Most of the employee, now using the EPFO is to get pf fund after their retirement. It is created for providing support for all EPF members. The employee provident fund member portals are making the employee get fund after their retirement. Employee provident fund is to offers for retirement scheme to the employees by the private sector. This provides a valuable service to the EPF members and the employee can claim huge amount in their account. It is help launched to encourage the members to claim money from the inactive account.
The EPFO websites are convenient to use the member login. This protects the economic security to the employer after the retirement. It makes to transfer and withdraw the amount in faster and safe. The account holder only withdrawal the money and the withdrawal make to change the jobs of the employees. After the completion of fifteen years, the account holder can expand for five years. In the member portal, the new employee can register their details in online to get a pf account number.
Steps epfo registration:
The employee provident fund is one of the important parts to help you after the retirement from the job. If you are new employee to login your employee provident fund account then follow the below instructions,
- The employee can use the registration process for the member in your mobile number.
- If you are having the different id, then you have to use one id with your mobile number for the registration process.
- After the registration you can view your EPF account book, you can also upload the Challan if you are the employer.
- The employee can view one account in under single employer, if you have multiple accounts under one employer you should fill the application form for transfer.
- There are no restrictions to view the member login, you can view the member portal for more times.
- The employee no needs to create a password or id for the login portal. With the help of the mobile number and id proof, you can login the account.
- It will display the incorporative accounts which are offered by the official portal of the EPFO. The current member organization is not available for the new company.
Steps to login the portal:
Following steps help you to login the portal.
- First, you have to open the member in the employee provident fund.
- Then you have to fill the required details which are given on the registration page.
- Ensure the correct document which is entered in the login portal. After the registration login the employee provident fund portal. Then you have to select the PAN to number on the page and enter the numbers.
- Then check your details which are filled in the registration form and click on submit button. It will send the PIN number to your authorize mobile number.
- After submitting the details, the employee get authorizes pin number.
Enter the PIN number and process the following registration process.
epfo online transfer
Employee provident fund is now provided for most of the companies after the retirement of the person. The provident fund is given to the employee to take Pf amount after a retirement of the work. It is one of the ways to save money after retirement. It is the new scheme to the employee who is working in the organsation. For this pf transfer, the employee must submit their mandatory documents to the employer of the company to create the new account. This scheme is ease and convenient to use in online. With the help of provident fund, you can get job offers and you can also transfer the amount to another account with the easier way. If you are using the pf account then you no need to take money from the account before the retirement.
Conditions of pf transfer:
The employee should not transfer the pf amount to the third person account.
- When transferring the amount from the account there is not specified time are applicable to transfer the amount.
- You should have to fill the necessary details on the application form such as name, DOB, father name.
- You will not able to transfer the limited amount from the pf account to another account.
- For transfer amount the authentication is important for pf transfer, the pension amount will be transferred to your account.
Steps to transfer the pf in online:
The employee provident fund allows the employee to transfer the amount to get 13 sign in the form by an employer. You can find easily in online where the application is struck. There are four options are available for EPF transfer, choose the right option if you are applying for EPF transfer and enjoy with your earned funds. Few steps are given below to process the pf transfer.
- The employee has to visit the official site of the EPFO, create the login based on UAN.
- Enter the required details given in the page and check the eligibility for transfer amount from pf account. Choose your state from the drop-down list.
- Click on eligibility, it will show you are eligible or not. If you are eligible you continue further transfer’s process.
- Then submit the original photo id, then it will send the pin number to your mobile via SMS.
- You have to enter the pin number to verify your details and it will send the confirmation message to the mobile. You can login with the pf account number and phone number.
- After the login process different options are available on the page, choose the pf transfer option to transfer the amount.
- Fill the application form for transfer amount, click preview to view if the details are filled correctly.
- If you filled all the details correctly, enter the code given on the page and click on agree.
- The status of the pf transfer will appear on the screen.
- Follow the above steps if you are new to use the pf account to check pf transfer status in online.
EPFO Scheme devolopments in 2017
Bonus or loyalty income up to 50,000 employees who is contributing from 20 years or more.
in the case of employee died their gets 25,000 INR.
Insurance benefit: minimum 2.5 laksh to 6 lakhs for deceased dependants. thre is no minimum provision according to epfo.
Epfo interest rate: 8.65% added on 400 Million subscribers for FY-2016-17.
Stock market investment 10% last year 18% gained 2000 crores retun but trustees said it will discontinues.
EPFO claim sttlement by by mobile app called UMANG laucnhig soon.